Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions
or concerns, please feel free to contact us via the web, or come and visit us.
- Protects your assets against attachment as a result of a court award.
- Provides for cost of defense when you are sued.
- Allows you to purchase such high value items as a car or a home by insuring the collateral on behalf of the financial institution that lent you the money.
- Provides financial security for your family in the event of your death.
- Provides for the health care of you and your family through systematic payments.
- Allows you to save for retirement while deferring interest payments to a time when your income is lower, thus reducing your tax payments.
- Allows you to remain financially solvent when you're ill and can't work.
- Claims activity including such costs as medical care, auto body repair, construction, legal defense, jury awards, claims adjustment, and insurance fraud.
- Overhead including rent, utilities, employee salaries and benefits, office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Investment income
Besides maintaining a clean driving record, consider investing in special safety and security features for your car. If you've been in an accident, consider taking a defensive driving course.
Comprehensive insurance, which covers you for fire and theft, generally covers you against damage by flood, earthquake, hail, and other natural perils, except when your car is overturned (which is technically considered a collision). If you have specific concerns about the safety of your vehicle in natural disasters, contact us for information on catastrophic coverage.
“Exact” coverage is impossible to define because there are different policies and about 900 insurance companies writing Property/Casualty business in the United States. However, 80% of Homeowners policies are based on a standard form. All Homeowners policies cover two important areas: Property and Liability.
Property insurance covers your structures and possessions. Personal Liability, as its name implies, means you're legally obligated to pay money to another person for actions caused by you, your family, or your property. That liability extends to medical payments to others for injuries caused by you or your family.
Renters insurance is typically available for as little as $100 a year.
Generally, no. The property owner's insurance covers the building itself and seldom a tenant's possessions or liability. Clarify this with your landlord before signing a lease.
Yes. Your chance of suffering a loss begins with the first day of business. If you suffer a loss and have no insurance or have improper or insufficient coverage, your insurance agent can do little, if anything, to help you.
Also, many states and local jurisdictions require businesses to have insurance to begin operating. And if you rent space for your business, your landlord probably requires you to obtain adequate insurance.
Yes. Employers have a legal responsibility to their employees to make the workplace safe. However, accidents can happen even when every reasonable safety measure has been taken. You'll need workers compensation insurance when those accidents happen.
As a broker of insurance, Phoenix Insurance LLC represents you - the customer. We shop from our selection of different insurance companies to locate the best combination of price and coverage for you! Then we continue to stand by you, shopping each renewal to make sure that your insurance coverage keeps pace with your changing life.
You do. The mortgage company collects a set amount from you each month in order to protect their investment. This money is put in escrow and covers your insurance and taxes. However, the policy is still yours and you might select the insurance you feel offers the best coverage at the best rates.
All your insurance needs under one roof
business insurance, we've got you covered.
Fantastic customer service. Always prompt and helpful. I would recommend Phoenix Insurance LLC to anyone! They are really awesome.”
Phoenix Insurance LLC has been helping my family with our insurance needs for years. He is not only easy to work with, but extremely knowledgeable of the products his company offers. The service has always been excellent.”
I was so impressed with the folks at Phoenix Insurance. Everyone I have dealt with has been very courteous and knowledgeable. I am recommending them to all of my friends to at least let them quote their insurance needs.”